King Von – 2 A.M. (Official Music Video)

Follow King Von:

Subscribe to King Von’s official channel for exclusive music videos and behind the scenes looks:

Directed By DrewFilmedit

140 Comments

  1. THANK YOU FOR HELPING THE OTHERS KNOW HIS NAME IS SAHARA FOR THE ILLUMANTI 🙂

  2. King Von just different type of energy he a demon

  3. Now that he’s dead his music creeps me out. Real dark music

  4. His death at the club be like 😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭

  5. ⚠️⚠️⚠️EPILEPSY WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

  6. I respect him more than I respect these capp rappers in Baton Rouge La where I live.Just a shame😒

  7. We leaving the club with the opps outside 😭😭

  8. I was just thinking about this song for no reason I heard it playing in my head LLKV

  9. He thought his homies were down like t Roy and slutty were but nope. Von thought everyone would be busting taking out police and shit because he would have been but look how many really got down.

  10. Seems like how he died "leaving the club with the opps outside

  11. Best storyteller since a long time, nobody can do it like King Von. LLKV RIP, i miss him and never met him. Strangest feeling ever.

  12. .MY ANGELS AND MY ARCHANGELS ARE ABOVE ALL LEADERS AND ABOVE ALL PRESIDENTS, MY GODS WITH I AND WITH HOLY SPIRIT AND SAHARA ARE ABOVE PRESIDENTS AND LEADERS MINE ARMIE WITH I ARE ABOVE ALL WITH I FOR I AND FOR MY EARTH NOW AMEN I ALMIGHTY GIVING MINE ARMIE TO CHRISTOPHER ALLEN SALMINEN SUPREME NOW.

  13. King von videos have the lamest comments ever. Like 90% are spam, the other 10% all say the same stupid, cliche shit.

  14. I can’t believe he been gone for 3 YEARS!!! RIP VON😭

  15. notice how there is no gun in this vid and he still made it raw 😮‍💨‼️ LLKV

  16. I've only just started listening to King Von's music. Dope drill rapper. (RIP_ King Von)

  17. I kno most of these lyrics jus going right over y'all heads and y'all not getting most of what he's saying…this man was a lyricist…rip von

  18. “ that bitch left me in jail now she sick im a savage im str8 from the wic “ LLV won’t never be another we miss u my boy 🕊️💯

  19. hip hop is a weird subject. you see king von, its 2 am in the morning and its a г——- . . . . . . . .

  20. Find what your looking for on bumble – some Asian woman

  21. King Von was such an underrated Chicago rapper, even his dreads and the headbands made him to look dope. I expected alot from him more in 2020, but sadly passed away at 26 in Atlanta. 😔🙏🏿🕊❤

  22. If ur gonna go to war u should play king

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.